Statement of Faith
What We Believe—
- The Holy Bible is the unique and divinely inspired revelation of God to Man. It has God for it’s author and is truth without any mixture of error.
- There is only one living, true God. He is Creator, Redeemer, Preserver, and Ruler of the universe. He is all-knowing, all-present, and all-powerful. God reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the eternal Son of God, born of the virgin Mary. He was sinless and died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin. He was resurrected from the dead and will one day return to earth to establish God’s eternal kingdom.
- Holy Spirit indwells God’s people as God’s seal of salvation; He inspired the writing of God’s Holy Word and guides us in our understanding of the Bible and in our ministry together.
- Salvation is God’s gift of eternal life, offered to all. Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper are symbols reminding us of His sacrifice for our sin.
- The church is a local community of those who have trusted Jesus as Savior and Lord. Together we worship God and celebrate His gift of new life.